Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.4k Members

Concerned about hiv from massage

About 3-4 weeks ago I had a massage. She massaged around my anus but never penetrated but I'm afraid some oil may of got in. I had a fresh scrape on my bum from wiping too hard/much. She also massaged my testicles and penis for about 30 seconds before I asked her to stop. This week I've been fighting some chills and aches and now today am really tender on right side of abdomen under ribs (front and back too).  I am a otherwise fit and healthy person. Could I of gotten hiv from this and could this be ars. I also have a small rash on arm for 4 days but that may be from yard work. Thank you for your time.
3 Responses
I've also been have headaches the last week which I typically do not have.
This is not a risk
Thank you James.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.