Condom breakage?

Yesterday I had anal intercourse with Bottom guy. I put on a prelubricated condom and we use lube as well. When I wanted to change condom and pulled first condom off, I saw something white on my glans. Now I am somehow scared that condom broke.

Help me plz
If a condom fails it is a large rip down the seam and it hangs in tatters. It is unmistakable, so that did not happen yesterday.
White stuff is not what you need to look for to determine if the condom broke. MOve on and don't worry any more.
You've asked questions previously.  We've talked about risks and tried to be really clear.  Nothing you describe here falls into the risk category.  I would say that it is time to look into doing something about your anxiety.  

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community