I am a single heterosexual male. I had sex with a street prostitute in Las Vegas two weeks ago. She was a young white female, may be around 23-26 age. She looked clean..not like a drug user. I had oral sex without condom. During vaginal intercourse ,I used condom and it condom broke. I probably penetrate her for almost a minute without the condom till I realized that it was broken. Her vagina was all wet, didn't look like normal. I don't know her HIV status. I went to a government clinic and got PEP ( truvada-only) within 36 hrs. They tested me for all STD including HIV. I tested positive for Gonorrhea, I got it from her. I haven't seen a doctor since then and not taking any medication for gonorrhea yet. I have mild sore throat, feeling little chills sometimes and negligible joint pains( joint pain--maybe just psychological ). Since she already transmitted gonorrhea and I have these symptoms , I am freaking out about getting HIV transmitted . My concerns are below :
1. Knowing her as a street prostitute in USA, what is the probability that she was HIV positive ?
2. As she had gonorrhea, how this impacts her being a HIV positive ?
3. Since this was the only one time potential exposure, what is the probability of getting HIV infected ?
4. Should I see a doctor and get medication for gonorrhea and should wait till I complete 28 days PEP medication?
5. How much PEP ( specifically Truvada only ) is effective protecting from HIV infection in my case?
6. Since she transmitted gonorrhea, does that mean HIV might have transmitted as well? ( I am not sure whether unprotected oral sex transmitted gonorrhea ?? )
7. Does HIV transfer through unprotected oral sex as well ?
8. As I already got gonorrhea from her, does it put me on more risk of getting HIV from this exposure ?
9. What type of test and after what time period ( at earliest) can give me a conclusive result ?
I have lost peace of mind. I am not sure if these are symptoms or more just my psychological thinking after going through many online resource on HIV. I am so much worried and can't keep myself concentrate with work or anything. I am taking truvada- one daily and will do a HIV test after its 28 days dose completion. Please help me, give me some thoughtful suggestions, share your experience and expertise.
Thank you in advance!!