HIV Prevention Community

Condom protected

Condom protected vaginal with Thai prostitute in dubai . Plse estimate my risk. Also she put her finger in my ass with condom . Plse estimate my risk as she was a high risk prostitute
No risk at all,thats wat a condom is designed to do.
COMMUNITY LEADER
HIV is spread through:
-unprotected anal/vaginal penetrations.
-sharing needles to inject drugs.
-mother to child.

Your sexual encounter was performed with a condom on, and as far as you posted, the condom didn't break, so there was no risk. Fingering is not a risk.

All the best.
Neither having protected vaginal sex or a finger in your bum are risks for acquiring HIV.  HIV is spread from the acts of unprotected vaginal or anal sex or sharing IV drug needles.  That's it.  Using a condom made you safe.  So, estimating your risk to be zero.