HIV Prevention Community

Condom protected blowjob, butt in face

So, not my best choice, was feeling lonely and stressed, had a massage, then somewhere in middle I was touched in the private so I thought oh wow,  hand job finish, wtf then yeah it turned out to be she put a condom on(god knows what brand, if it was lamb or  just a freaking  sandwich wrap bag, I didn't look) she puts her butt in my face in 69 position, she has panties on still I put face in butt(no licking or anything) and she did oral on penis with condom, I came in the condom thing and she kept oral for a bit longer then took it off and cleaned with crusty towel.... worried since I don't know what type of condom it was, if she had traces of hiv on her hands ot the towel, I don't know. I have been tested before after 90 days and negative before this exposure so I know I had no previous incidents Just bad judgement on my part from feeling like trash.

Hiv risk? from cumming in condom and she still sucking the condom
butt in face panties?
Crusty towel clean up?

Thank you
COMMUNITY LEADER
As an adult, the only risks for HIV are:
1) having unprotected, penetrative vaginal or anal sex, or
2) sharing IV drug needles with other IV drug users.

Receiving oral is no risk.  Not sure how a butt in the face could be thought of as a risk, but no chance.  Fluids, residue, whatever on the towel are no risk.

Transmission happens INSIDE the body, never outside. HIV requires penetration in order to infect.  So, if a penis was not INSIDE a vagina or anus, unprotected, it is a no risk event.  
Ah I see, thank you for clearing the confusion up. Thanks so much.