A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.6k Members

Condoms usage questions

Dear all,

I'm a sexually active insetive gay guy practicing condoms protected anal sex. Below are some of my situations about safety condom usage:

1) I top the guy about 20 minutes and I ejaculated inside him inside the condoms. Without removing out the condom,I continue top him for another 5 minutes to make him cum as well. Should I need to withdraw my penis just after I cum? Did the ejaculated semen weaken the condoms for my subsequent topping and was I safe from HIV infection?  

2) I stop the anal topping session without ejaculation and withdraw my penis from his anus. Condoms was taken out by him and he masturbated me then. I think there might be some his semen/anus blood did contact my shaft/tip penis and intruded inside my fresh invisible penis abrasion that just caused by the anal intercourse justnow. Could it be the case and was I safe from HIV infection?  

3) After anal intercourse, I withdraw penis from his anus but I didn't remove the condoms from my penis promptly. I walked to toilet and only I removed this out with tissue paper about 15 minutes then. I think there was some anus blood from receptive partner might get inside my urethral opening during that 15 minutes period. Again, was I safe from HIV infection?

4) The receptive partner sucked/oral my penis unprotected with saliva (or by worst even blood) onto my penis. Is it advisable that I wipe these fluid out with tissue paper before I roll on condoms to proceed with anal sex?

5) Extension from situation 4, is it safe that my penis was sucked unprotected just after I performed protected anal sex, penis removed from his anus and condoms was taken out ?

Sorry for my number of questions and thanks for your time!      
7 Responses
Reread the replies you have already been given.
Sorry teak, I can't get what you mean...

Have I received any reply from you all expert answerer so far?
I have checked my previous post, but I didn't repeat posting the same questions here. These are some of the situations that I need to take note with so that I can more cautions next time.

Could anyone please give your opinion on it ...
Thanks for your precious time!
You never had an exposure.
Thanks Teak for your reply!

I would be safe from HIV as long as I'm using a condom during anal intercourse and the condom doesn't break regardless of any situations after the anal intercourse session?
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.