I'm a sexually active insetive gay guy practicing condoms protected anal sex. Below are some of my situations about safety condom usage:
1) I top the guy about 20 minutes and I ejaculated inside him inside the condoms. Without removing out the condom,I continue top him for another 5 minutes to make him cum as well. Should I need to withdraw my penis just after I cum? Did the ejaculated semen weaken the condoms for my subsequent topping and was I safe from HIV infection?
2) I stop the anal topping session without ejaculation and withdraw my penis from his anus. Condoms was taken out by him and he masturbated me then. I think there might be some his semen/anus blood did contact my shaft/tip penis and intruded inside my fresh invisible penis abrasion that just caused by the anal intercourse justnow. Could it be the case and was I safe from HIV infection?
3) After anal intercourse, I withdraw penis from his anus but I didn't remove the condoms from my penis promptly. I walked to toilet and only I removed this out with tissue paper about 15 minutes then. I think there was some anus blood from receptive partner might get inside my urethral opening during that 15 minutes period. Again, was I safe from HIV infection?
4) The receptive partner sucked/oral my penis unprotected with saliva (or by worst even blood) onto my penis. Is it advisable that I wipe these fluid out with tissue paper before I roll on condoms to proceed with anal sex?
5) Extension from situation 4, is it safe that my penis was sucked unprotected just after I performed protected anal sex, penis removed from his anus and condoms was taken out ?
Sorry for my number of questions and thanks for your time!