Could HIV cause dental problems?

I'm in the process of getting dental work done.About a month ago I got a temporary filling in a wisdom tooth because of intense pain and I'm getting a root canal in 2 weeks.I was taking antibiotics and the pain went away.This morning I woke up and the pain had returned.Would this have anything to do with HIV?
do what?
Move on.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community