HIV Prevention Community

Could it be std infestiong

Hi, recently almost close to one month ago I had sextual exposure  with an escort. I did wear condom and underwear during the intercourse. I had suck her nipple about 2 mins and french kiss few mins. Now alot of rashes develop on my body and spread to my hands and legs very itchy. I saw the doctor they could not tell what it is and ask me to do a liver cholesterol blood test. I am afraid it could be std rashes. My question is, the itchy rashes could it be hiv rashes or std rashes after one month of sextual exposure with the escort? Please help to answer.  Thanks
There is no risk of hiv transmission for this incident.
HIV can be transmitted via unprotected vaginal or/and anal penetration, sharing IV works in drugs and from mother to child
Take care
As far as stds are concerned you could post to the relevant forum for an advice.
Take care

thanks