HIV Prevention Community

Cunnilingus after using drugs

Hi! I just want to ask if someone use a  drugs (amphetamine-speed) before he\she performed cunnilingus, is this increase the risk of HIV. I don't mean having a meth mouth are realy bad oral hygiene. I find this site very helpful. Thanks for your time and greetings from Bulgaria. (Sorry for my english)
Drug history has nothing to do with it, oral sex does not carry a meaningful risk of HIV infection.
Thanx, and what about the enzymes in the saliva. Are the saliva stay enough "strong" to fight with the virus...I really appriciate your input.
It is no risk.
I just want to add that you are doing a great job in this forum. Good Luck!
Oral sex isn't a risk of HIV transmission and yes saliva has over a dozen different enzymes and proteins that inhibits HIV transmission.