HIV Prevention Community

Cut on forskin and vaginal fluid

This is my first post. I am new to medhelp.
A couple of days ago I did something really stupid...I was with a CSW.
I am uncircumcised and used a condom for vaginal and oral sex. My issue is when the condom was put on, my foreskin was pulled back a little rough and caused a really small cut/abrasion.  Here is my concern:
1. When I removed the condom (no tears, not broken) I am worried that there may have been some vaginal fluid that may have touched the cut.
2. After I removed the condom, I lay down on my stomach on the bed and I am worried that maybe the small cut on the foreskin touched my scrotum which may have had some vaginal fluid.

Is this something I should be concerned about...I am really paranoid and scared. Can you catch or have you heard of anyone catching hiv from something like this?

Thanks in advance.
You had no risk.
Thanks so much for your quick response. I can finally get some sleep. Have a great day and God Bless.