HIV Prevention Community

Dirty towels or tissues

What are the risks if someone cummed on the tissues or dirtied up the towels with their bodily fluids and I used it afterwards to whip on my genitals?
My thoughts: Doesn't the virus die fairly quick out in the environment? Even if the virus still is alive shouldn't it get weakened by the environment and become inefficient?

As long as the fluids are dry it should be fine right?
we are not here to answer every "what if" scenario you can dream up.  educate yourself about hiv...it's risks and means of transmission.
is it possible to get infected that way or not??
is very good question
juvimumu...you have been here long enough to know the answer to that!!!!!

READ PPL...READ.  i saw this on the forum just today.  either of you hear that hiv does not remain active outside it's host...that it quickly becomes "inactive" when exposed to air???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ONE MORE TIME...

HIV IS SPREAD THROUGH UNPROTECTED VAGINAL AND ANAL INTERCOURSE...SHARING OF IV DRUG WORKS...AND MOTHER TO CHILD.