Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.1k Members

Dirty towels or tissues

What are the risks if someone cummed on the tissues or dirtied up the towels with their bodily fluids and I used it afterwards to whip on my genitals?
My thoughts: Doesn't the virus die fairly quick out in the environment? Even if the virus still is alive shouldn't it get weakened by the environment and become inefficient?

As long as the fluids are dry it should be fine right?
3 Responses
186166 tn?1385262982
we are not here to answer every "what if" scenario you can dream up.  educate yourself about hiv...it's risks and means of transmission.
is it possible to get infected that way or not??
is very good question
186166 tn?1385262982
juvimumu...you have been here long enough to know the answer to that!!!!!

READ PPL...READ.  i saw this on the forum just today.  either of you hear that hiv does not remain active outside it's host...that it quickly becomes "inactive" when exposed to air???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ONE MORE TIME...

HIV IS SPREAD THROUGH UNPROTECTED VAGINAL AND ANAL INTERCOURSE...SHARING OF IV DRUG WORKS...AND MOTHER TO CHILD.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.