HIV Prevention Community

Do I have HIV

I had unprotected sex with a girl on Jan 31. It was just for 4 min.
On March 21 I had rash near eye, nose and upper side of left palm. It was in very small amount and went in 1 week.
On June I had irritation in throat, which is till today. But I am able to drink and eat easily.
In August I had 3 hard small cyst at back of neck near hairline. Now they are gone.
In Sept I have a hard bump on left shoulder. It is not visible by naked eye but i can feel it.
Also I have a white tongue but it goes when i brush and comes back. No hairy leukoplakia.
Is it HIV? I am afraid. Please help me.  
Was it oral, anal or vaginal? Have you seen a doctor about what you think are health issues?
It was vaginal.
You can take any test today for a conclusive result, instead of worrying for another 8 months that you have hiv. Docs can't diagnose from symptoms so no one here pays attention to posts about them, and you shouldn't spend your life studying your body either.