HIV Prevention Community

Do I need to get tested?

I received a blowjob from a woman of unknown status. She put a condom on me using her mouth while giving that blowjob. Per se, I know that getting a blowjob is low risk, and wearing a condom puts me effectively at no risk. Nonetheless, I keep wondering about a "what-if" scenario (Like what if the condom had broken and I didn't notice? What if there is some risk due to the fact that the woman put the condom on me using her mouth? What if... What if... What if...) Is my perception accurate in that I don't need to get tested? Just trying to not worry about it so much if I don't really need to. Thank you for your guidance.

Thank you
COMMUNITY LEADER
The only risks for HIV transmission in adults are:
1) Having unprotected anal or vaginal sex, or
2) sharing intravenous needles.

In the 40+ year history of HIV, no one has ever contracted HIV from receiving oral sex, with or without a condom.  As you will not be the first, there is no legitimate reason to test for HIV.