Does my symptoms are ARS or caused by streptococcus pneumoniae?

Sir, I am 22 year old male, I did protected vaginal sex with a prostitute, an old women, after 40 days a had sore throat, high fever and severe Lower joint pain, I have given antibiotics ie augmentin and Dolo for fever my fever gone in 4 days and joint pain in 2 to 3 days after taking the medicine but had sore throat with white exudate on it which also gone in 5 days by antibiotic. Mean while I have also gone for a swab culture test from my throat which yielded streptococcus pneumoniae. Many say that it is also ARS symptom that may got due to low immunity caused during acute HIV infection. Pls reply me sir.
Is there condom break
No..and I didn't noticed
Overall it looked well..but I don't know if there were any unnoticed hole in that
And also the sperm captured throughout the condom
COMMUNITY LEADER
You had protected sex and if the protection did not fail during sex, your risk remains non-existent. Seek professional medical help for the complaints you mentioned. This is not ARS
What do you mean by fail?
Failure means condom break

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community