HIV Prevention Community

Does this sound like ARS? PLease help me

I had unprotected sex, via the condom breaking. I am a gay male and was the insertive partner. I have no idea how long the condom had been broken, but for arguments sake I will say the whole time...

I was dating this person for 2-3 weeks before this incident happened. Afterward, I had extreme anxiety and insisted we both get tested. About 4 days after the incident (3 weeks after monogamy) we both tested negative on a p24 blood test, however I know three months is the incubation period and I don't know his full history. About three weeks after the exposure, yesterday, I had a horrible headache for half the day and now am experiencing pain when I swallow in my tonsils, and a cancer sore on my gum. I dont feel sick other than that but it feels like the beginning of a virus. I just got over a sore throat and cold 5-6 weeks ago (my first time getting sick in years).

I have been going through severe anxiety, stress and OCD and I am in a foreign country where I dont have access to do anything medical except get tested, so managing my anxiety is becoming difficult and I am worried I may have come in contact with the virus that was undetected. Do these symptoms match with ARS and do you think I am at high risk? Thanks.
also i feel tender lymph nodes in groin