HIV Prevention Community

Drink urine & period blood with HIV?

Yesterday I met a mistress( you know, sm play), and I am a toilet slave. And I drunk her urine during the session. then I found that she  was on her period, and I do found some blood in the urine I left in the cup. If she was infected, am I in a risk of getting HIV? (we do not have any sex intercourse)
COMMUNITY LEADER
Risks for HIV are:
1) Having unprotected penetrative anal or vaginal sex, OR
2) Sharing IV drug equipment with other IV drug users.

You cannot get HIV by eating or drinking anything.  HIV needs a direct path into your bloodstream, which ingestion does not offer.
Thank you sir, have a nice day
Just wanted to agree with curfewX.  You can't get HIV this way and she listed the ways you can.  I'm not really sure, though, what a toilet slave is and am thinking that this might involve a lot of germs.