HIV Prevention Community

Dry Cough and HIV/other STDs

Hello. I met with a friend (girl) from Malaysia back in July. Performed oral sex with her but only for 2-3 min. I just put my tongue on top of her vagina at her urging but within a min or so took it back. 10 min later, she asked again so I obliged but only for 10 seconds. No intercourse at all as I had to leave early. Overall, I hardly performed oral sex for 2 min.

As I said, this was in mid-July. Around 3 weeks ago, I developed dry cough although the weather has been getting colder. 5-6 days ago, I started getting some cough (non-dry version) which I spit out right away and it has been getting betetr since. No headaches, no other health issues at all. And yes, I have never fallen sick in the last 10 years or so.

My question : Is there any risk of HIV or any other STD or should I be worry-free?

Any guidance/help would be greatly appreciated...

Nothing you describe above put you at risk for HIV. Your symptoms are for sure not do to HIV. You can be "Worry Free" about HIV.

Hope this Helps
Thanks a lot for such a prompt response. It's perfectly OK if I don't go in for a lab test for HIV. Correct?

Also, what would be the risk level for other STDs?

Thanks again. Really appreciate all you do for us.
Sorry i did not saw your cuestión before, hope you had some answers from experts in this good website, hope everything is better for you now!
Can one of the moderators/experts advise me on this?

Based on NickOne7's response above, it's perfectly OK if I don't go in for a lab test for HIV. Correct?

Thanks a lot for such a prompt response. It's perfectly OK if I don't go in for a lab test for HIV. Correct?  Correct

Also, what would be the risk level for other STDs? Low - But this forum is HIV only. You can ask your std questions in the std forum.

AGAIN-
You had no risk and do not need testing
Respiratory problems are not generally associated with HIV. Nothing to worry, licking ***** is considered as a lesser risk. unless you have mouth sores or something that will let her vaginal fluid to pass through the sore. Nothing to worry in general, practice more safe sex and learn a lesson from each experience and encounter. Happy holidays! cheers!
Thanks a bunch, Nick & team. I am not going for testing then. And am so relaxed now.

One last question : We did kiss; I sucked on her breasts for little and then put my finger in her a** for a minute or two.

Should I still be good and not need any testing for HIV or other STDs?

Thanks again for all you guys do for the society at large. Much appreciated.
Should I still be good and not need any testing for HIV  - NO TESTING NEEDED FOR HIV