A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.3k Members

Dry and peeling skin and chronic rashes

Sir,

Sorry to bother  you.Please clarify my doubts.

I had an unprotected sex 3 months back immediately after this after three days I got a rash on hand with itching and immediately disappeared.After that I got sore throat with mild fever and diaroehea there is infection in pennis,consulted physician given me norfloxacin, and also for fever,and erithromycin saying it is due to throat infection.
Since then I am getting hives and follicles with severe itching and remain for few minutes.
I consulted doctor 3 to 4 times and followed series of medications for all these hives etc.
I used
1.Doxicyclin
2.Fluconozole
3.Norflaxacin
4.Pantaprozole
5.Roxythromycin
6.cetrizine hydrochloride

As I am getting side effects I stopped taking anything.
The major problem I faced is formation of dry and peeling skin started in front of my low legs and spreading alover the leg and started at elbow and spreaded through out hands.

I tested for HIV in this sequence

After 36 days HIV 1&2 Rapid Card Test -Negative, Monocyte count-04
After 75 days ELISA Test                     -Negative, Monocyte count-00
After 94 days Retro Quick Test HIV Screening-Negative, Monocyte count-01

My questions are,

1.what is the reason for chronic rashes with severe itching I am getting weekly 3-4 times on thighs and hands?
2.what is the reason for dry and peeling skin forming through out legs and hands?
3.Is this any symptoms of any STD?
4.When I use cetrizine hydrochloride no rashes will be there,but if I stop they started getting again?
5.Is Retro Quick test screening method is accurate or else you ask me to go for any other test?

Please clarify my doubts.

0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.