HIV Prevention Community

Dry cough & stomach infection

Dear ALL,

i need you help, i had encounter an protected sex with a girl of unknown status, immediately after sex i have removed condoum and masterbuted with my hand.... and after some time took shower, but after a week time i had headech, stomach infection, night sweat... fatigue.... the stomach infection lasted more than a month....

last 6 months i am having lungs and throat problem.... it keeps on coming and going.... i also have dry cough and breathing problem...

what i need to know whether i am at risk and need to test?????????

Its has nothing to due with HIV.
PROTECTED SEX = NO RISK.
i still on keep having stomach infection, abdominal pain with dry cough.... is this due to hiv? i keep on worring.... i feel like no energy in my body....

please help
Listen, you have been told that your problem isn't HIV. You are making yourself sick.You are giving yourself an upset stomach. You prob don't have energy cause you lost your will power to eat. You ask for help,help is given to you by nice people who care,and gain nothing from this but in helping people. Before you know it your gonna write next that your hair is falling out,your eyes are glowing in the dark,and your skin is falling off. Everyone has ab pain and upset stomach.

Remember STRESS + ANXIETY = YOUR SYMPTOMS IN YOUR CASE
oh please tell me HOW you have convinced yourself you have hiv...when in fact you had protected sex, which equates to NO RISK?  i'd like to know...
Thanks for reading and replying... you guys are great with lots of pesions....

.................
Your welcome.