HIV Prevention Community

Dry cough and worried

Hi, I had a vaginal sex with my x 4 weeks ago. After 2 weeks, I got ear pain, headache and then dry cough. The weather is also very cold here. However , this cough was continuing and then it moved from dry cough to cold cough and still having. I am very tired but no fever or no issues in my penis. But since I have cough I am worried.  Can anyone help me ?? Should. I get tested ? Is this hiv or std??
COMMUNITY LEADER
You can get tested if you want, but those aren't ARS symptoms.  Personally, I have had the same issues for the past week or so, including a persistent cough, and I definitely don't have HIV.  It's cold and flu season - that's what happens to a lot of people.  Your choice to test or not, if you suspect your partner may have HIV for whatever reason.