HIV Prevention Community

Dubai encounter

Heloo friends plse help me out . I got divorce recently . To make up emotionally I ended with two different prostitutes in dubai 2 days back . I had protected oral and protected vaginal with a Russian prostitute twice and protected vaginal once with a vietnamese prostitute in dubai . Plse assess my risk . One prostitute also licked my scrotum for one minute . Am very worried . There was brief lip to lip kiss with both prostitutes in which saliva was exchanged . I sucked nipples of both the prostitutes . What are my chances of acquiring HIV if prostitutes are carrying the virus . Very worried plse help
COMMUNITY LEADER
You were wise enough to use protection for penetrative sex. That brings your risk to zero because the protection did not fail during sex.

Oral and hand to genital contacts and lips kissing do not carry any risk of HIV transmission.

You are perfectly fine and should not have any reason to worry about HIV
Many thanks for your answer . Appreciate it with full heart