HIV Prevention Community

ECLIA test results - HIV

I recently got my test results for the ECLIA test - HIV. The result being 'non reactive (.453)'. It said that anything below 0.9 is safe. There are others who have asked questions on this forum with results like .11 or .27. I have taken this test after the 3 month window period. Please could you tell me that although my test results are negative, why am I am .453 and others lower. Is this a risk?
.453 is meaningless...you could test now and get a lower ot higher number. It is below 1.0 and non-reactive...you are negative.
thanks..thats a relief!