HIV Prevention Community

Elisa Testing & Seroconversion Symptoms?

Possible exposure (protected but drunk) during last week December to first week January 2010 (by 10th?).  Oral swab test on 1/29/10 in NYC clinic was negative.  Subsequent NYC Elisa testing with my doctor on 2/2 (Neg on all STD's, HIV, Hep), 2/16 (Neg on HIV), 3/2 (Neg on all STD's, HIV, Hep).  Will see Doc on 3/9 but test then or when?? I like others I have read about have a high degree of anxiety and have had possible symptoms including, some sleep problems, stiff necks, slight arm-neck-groin lymph feelings, (2) early Feb night sweats, late Feb early Mar slight thin line neck rash & extremely slight face blemmish (.5"x1") at existing rosacea location under eye, a day of bright red faced (exacerbated rosacea?) on 3/1 above eyebrows, an zit-like left eyebrow growth that lasted 3 days, blurred vision for 2 weeks now, some constipation, a tiny tongue sore yesterday and today.  Question is what are the current standards for NYC Elisa testing and when should I schedule another test? Do any of my symptoms look to be HIV-STD-HEP related?? Could combined HIV-STD-HEP delay Seroconversion?  I really appreciate the advice that this board gives.
If you had protected sex then you were never at risk.
Re: Risk (Sorry was worried about 2K word limit) Concern for condom off and on - inside out, etc. (I was drunk and she was in control).  Concern because on one occasion my herpes showed up on penis the next morning after occasion.  Concern because it was with sex worker.  
Possible exposure (protected but drunk) during last week December to first week January 2010 (by 10th?).  Oral swab test on 1/29/10 in NYC clinic was negative.  Subsequent NYC Elisa testing with my doctor on 2/2 (Neg on all STD's, HIV, Hep), 2/16 (Neg on HIV), 3/2 (Neg on all STD's, HIV, Hep), 3/12 (Neg on all STD's, HIV, Hep).  So based on the duration between encounter and last set of negative tests, as well as the response I received from Dr. EWH regarding window period (8 weeks), I am satisfied with the HIV negative result.  I will go back and test at the NYC clinic on 3/29 because it is the suggested followup date for their program and I did commit to it.  My problem is that my skid on my collarbone area, neck and face still has the faint rash (similar to being raised skin from shaving on the neck) and the slight discolored blotch of skin on my cheek.  I do not feel 100 % (or 90%) for that matter either and have experienced enough symptoms for concern about something, but what?  Any suggestions on a forum on this board that I can look for support in?  Thanks