Exudative Sore Throat. ARS. DR help?

I would like to post again my questions since I never got a specific response. I am a gay guy who recently engaged in sexual activities with another man. We had protected anal intercourse (me the receiver) and I also performed oral sex on him few times - no ejaculation in the mouth, but I got in contact with some precum in my mouth, and some of it got in contact with my tonsils.

6 days later I experienced a severe sore throat, white spots, some lymph nodes enlarged, a slightly white tongue, no fever (never had fever) - it wasn't strept (rapid test done) and not even mono but I still took the antibiotics and started feeling better after 3 days. Now a week after the beginning of the symptoms it's way better, but I still have a bit of a sore throat, tonsils are still lightly exudative and I still feel pretty beaten and feeling a general malaise.

I would like to know:
1) Can ARS symptoms appear 5/6 days after an exposure?
2) Is pre-cum in oral sex considered a possible risk?
3) Can ARS symptoms start calming down just after 3/4 days the onset?
4) is exudative tonsils typical of ARS?

Thank you so much.
I've already told you everything you need to know? What're you confused about?

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/ARS-symptoms-after-6-days/show/2707465#post_13096734
No to all

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community