Feeling ill after oral sex

About 3 months ago, I received unprotected oral sex from a woman that I know. I also performed cunnilingus on her. Around 3 - 4 days later I developed a bad sore throat, in which I had white blobs at the back of my throat. I also noticed that the tip of my urethra had become red and slightly inflamed. There was no pain or discharge. I went to see my doctor about my throat and he said that it was tonsillitis and gave me some antibiotics which cleared it up. He took a look at my penis and said that it looks like thrush and he gave me some cream. The cream, however, did not clear up inflammation. I was tested for chlamydia and gonorrhoea around two months later and they came back negative. I feel that I must mention that around 4 to 6 weeks after the oral sex, I had diarrhoea once a week for three weeks.

Now, do I need to be worried about it? The urethra opening hasn't changed, it's still slightly inflamed but hasn't got any better or worse. What about HIV? Do I need to be worried about that and get myself tested?

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Oral sex is zero risk for HIV transmission under any circumstance.Read through the thousands of threads and it explains why.All the best.