HIV Prevention Community

Few important HIV related questions

Hi All I have some questions in mind which is more of general awarness. Hope you all will not mind in giving your opinion on this:

1. What % of total HIV cases is asymptomatic HIV infection?
2. What are main reasons which cause asymptomatic HIV infection? is this caused by some chronic deseases or week immune system?

Thanks in advance for your comments and opinion.
Hi Team, your feedback please...thx
Do anyone clarify these questions? Please comment.
If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.
Hi Nick, I already had put question for my exposure. However these questions is for general awarness of all of us. If you can give insight that will be great help to us....