HIV Prevention Community

Fingering with warts on finger and oral sex

Hi, I am very desperate now. i made sex with a sex worker and we make an unprotected oral (she did it to me)l and protected vaginal sex then I fingered her vagina deeply with my finger (my finger has long time single tiny wart). I cannot sleep now is there really medical requirements for test or just my relief.

Thank You!
Nothing you mention is a risk for infection.
thank you for quick reply there are many things on the net about "warts open doors to HIV enter the body" I am very concerned due to inside a vagina there is suitable environment for virus to duplicate. But my wart is dry and under the surface I am really confused :(
Help me pleasee
Still no risk.
do i need to test for these aboove
No