Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.9k Members

For The Love Of God Please Read.....

Ok, I got your attention... I guess you have to sell yourself on the subject and title..  Can I get some feedback on my HIV risks involved. I briefly fingered a girl and afterwards I noticed that I had a pin sized eczema pimple on the finger next to the one I used to finger her, the pimple wasnt open (not that I think) as I picked the scab off days later due to scrathing it from worry, but the fact is was there made me worry. I dont think I used that finger to finger her but possibly I did. Cant remember.. What are my HIV risks for fingering and fingering with the pin hole eczema pimple. What about if the eczema pimple was open it never bled resembled a hangnail really but it was eczema.
2 Responses
188761 tn?1570897452
COMMUNITY LEADER
Steve,

Easy !

NO RISK, whtsoever !

Fingering is at NO RISK & for even a minute risk to be present you needed a PROFUSELY BLEEDING FRESH CUT !

Your incidence was at NO RISK and does not even warrants testing !

Regards

Mike
202381 tn?1272514454
never in my life had i ever heard of some one getting infected by fingering some one. there is no risk whatsoever so don't worry. but just in case you decided to have sex use a condom. Better safe than sorry.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.