HIV Prevention Community

Frottage with *** onus

Sorry for bad English.

A partner push my anus with his penis (this is called frottage i guess), I don't know if he penetrated but it was my first time and the moment I feel pain I told him to be back, so probably there was not a deep or slightly penetration. Then he CUM on my *** but not inside,outside of it.

in 5 minutes I go to bathroom and clean. there was semen on my anus but not inside. Unfortunately before i clean anus I insert my finger to my anus for cleaning so from my finger and semen on anus can be enter in me :(

What's my risk for HIV :(
If you had no unprotected penetration, you had no risk.
He pushed his penis through my anus but not a penetration as i feel.

What about semen on finger?
I mean, semen on finger, then I tried to clean my anus but some semen can be entered to my anus. I don't know :(
No worry about semen on finger. If you think he penetrated you, you had a risk.
I don't think he did. It would be maybe 1 cm. Anyway, thank you. So for this situation no recomment for test, true?
If he didn't penetrate you, no. No need to test. However if you did, you might want to.