Gave unprotected oral.. one month swollen gland

Now day 28 that,

I gave 69 position Unprotected blowjob to a beautiful tranny..
It was about a minute or two.

She didnt seem perfect in hygiene,also had a pink lump in her butt like a very big bite from mosquito.

didnt ejaculate, but im not sure if she had some pre-cum in that max two minute licking.

Then she anally penetrated me for 5mins-protected.
....
NOW
...
1.on day 5th..till now some pains in many joints.arms and legs..

2.on day 6th till now one swollen lymph node in my neck..not visible..but i can and my doctor also palpate it,
Which on day 17 or  18 it did pain and it became a bit bigger , about 1cm diametre..also not visible , but easily touched..   Also a smaller , half , node exactly next to the first could be felt in touch.

3.day 10th-28th some headaches , annoying me.. Not very strong but i dont like them.

4. Some sore throat , but like i want to clear it  and not during swallowing..but i feel it inexplicable in no specific times everywhere round my neck.

No sore throat , no fever , no rash.

5.  24days and a half , 3rd Elisa gen rapid test by injection in my finger , gave me NEG result.
I know everyone you will tell me i have to wait 3months..bla bla bla.
BUT according to     http://www.drtanandpartners.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/HIV-WIndow-Period.png
if i had IgM on day 23rd so on 24,5 i would be positive.

I also read in www.aids.ch that its proved , that precum doesnot cause infection in unprotected oral.True?

I am scared because she pushed penis deep throat to me to my tonsils that i know are more sensitive to aquire hiv if then she pre-cumed some drops ,IF , i dont know for sure.Also , my front only tooth have some gum recedence.

I have to be scared?? Why lymph node is swollen in neck?Its ARS?

You had no risk.
Grateful to you..

Two more questions Just give one word answer only..

1.so,why such symptoms?
2.rapid test 3rd gen , according to the link url i attached , has any sense???
Is it accurate somehow?I mean a good sign of status..Or its useless???

1. See a Dr
2. I guess you didn't read what I wrote, you had no risk.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community