HIV Prevention Community

General Testing Guidelines?

I had a question about testing.   If you have a negative non reactive HIV Antibody test that means exposures three months or more from that test you were never infected and the only exposures you would then have to worry about (if you have any) would be within three months of that test.  Is this correct?
testing 3 months post your LAST exposure will give you a conclusive result.
Thank you Lizzie.

I was just saying hypothetically-say you get tested and you have had exposures 3 months and out into your past and you also have one that was a few weeks prior to your test, you can rule out infections on all those other exposures that happend three months and more but you can not rule out the one that was recent, correct?  
that's exactly what i said.

3 months post your LAST exposure.
You test 3 months post your LAST unprotected sex. Didn't you learn anything the first time you tested. Why on earth would you put yourself at risk again?