HIV Prevention Community

Generalized swollen lymph nodes - please help me

I'm so worried. I recently had oral with a guy I didn't know very well at all. A week later I had cold symptoms, felt weak etc, and lumps under my arms which disappeared but are now  back. I also have some on my groin now. Everywhere I read says that HIV causes this in these places.

I feel fine now other than these lumps, someone please give me some help!!!!!!!!

as far as HIV goes...you are fine.   you might want to see your doctor and find what is causing this...swollen lymph nodes can be caused from any kind of infection...not just HIV.
Is this still the case when its swollen lymph nodes in more than one place though? Can this be caused my a normal virus?

Thanks so so so much for your help
since no one here is a medical doctor...we cannot diagnose what is going on with you.  these nodes are not caused by hiv.  i strongly urge you to get off of HIV forums and stop looking for answers on your own.  reading and researching will cause much anxiety and before long you will develop every symptom in the book and then some...even though you were NEVER at risk.   just make an appt to see your doctor...relax...and stay away (lol)

kim
Thank you. I have OCD and so I know I can obsess over things. Sometimes it's hard to tell what I'm being rational about.

Thank you so much for your help, its really appreciated

W

W
You seem to be the one everyone asks questions, do you have any opinion on my symptoms?!

x
You have already admitted that you have OCD. Everyone has told you no risk. Teak is going to tell you the same thing. oral=now risk.