HIV Prevention Community

Gonorrhea & HIV coninfection

Hi, I'm concerned about receiving oral (insertive) from a coinfected person (HIV, Gonorrhea)..
If it happens that I caught penile gonorrhea from him, would that pose a risk for HIV? because the pus that transmit gonorrhea is full of white cells, which is a host for HIV, then the pus has to enter the penis for a gono transmission, so that HIV?
Thanks in advance
No it would not pose a risk. Oral sex is not a risk.
Thanks Teak, I can understand that the Gonorrhea bacteria  (with the white cells) doesn't carry HIV.. That was my issue, this specific case..
He's HIV+, and I avoid to ask him since I don't want him to feel guilt and he's such a nice person.. Are you sure that I can move on without testing? I was afraid that gonorrhea might carry HIV.. Thank you
Sorry for bothering, but do you really recommend moving on without testing, and leaving this behind with the case explained above? Thank you anyway
OH! Nursegirl! Your post is just amazing! Thank you, really! It's really well connected together, all the facts are in, I will print that :)
Tough it's a big relief reading it, this will include the gonorrhea thing?
I think I'm being mean now, but the white cells in presence of gonorrhea would carry the virus, no?

Thank you again