HIV Prevention Community

HCV and HIV

I see this forum that HCV will not extend the HIV window period. Why the previous US occupational exposure to the HCV and HIV combined infection, the need to test the antibody in 1 years. Could you help me explain, thank you. In addition, HCV's longest window period is how long?
Todays' tests pick up the antibodies no matter how small they are for the most part.
HCV questions post in that forum
Thank you very much. If HCV and HIV are infected, how long will the test be able to completely rule out HIV?
Can you tell me?
Even if you have hep c. It will not affect the hiv test. You may test for both if you feel the need.