I have a few questions, so please answer them in order. Thanks for your time.
1) I been dating a girl for about 1 year in the beginning we both got tested and came back negative. She then performed Oral Sex on me and three months after, I tested + for Chlamydia but she tested - . So that was strange.
2) Three months after the 2nd test I had vaginal sex with her, and I used Trojan Condoms every single time. Months later I had a burn in urine and so I went to the doctor immediately a week ago, and he told me to test for the entire panel. However, HE TELLS ME CONDOMS DO NOT PROTECT AGAINST STDS OR HIVS, TELLS ME THEY ARE ONLY TO PREVENT PREGNANCY. I do not know if he is crazy or telling the truth.
3) Its been three days after they withdrew 4 tubes of blood from my arm and I notice a lump in my arm about the size of a single lentil. Is that normal or are their needles used.
4) Since I used a condom for the Vaginal Sex am I protected or not. Moreover, my girlfriend is 120% sure that she is clean, her previous husband was clean as well, so I am confident she is clean. What is crazy is how I have a burn in my urine.
5) I read on here that oral sex does not transfer HIV, so I feel that is true.
6) I test every 2-3 months is that normal and accurate.
Thanks sorry for all the questions.