HIV Prevention Community

HIV ????

Hi, doctor Im a 25 male from Singapore. About 3 moths ago i have an unprotected sex with a stranger from Indonesia. she is a 28 female with 2 children and she told me she's a mistress of a guy whom is located in singapore but is an Indonesian as well. Now my biggest  fear is getting HIV from her cause having unprotected sex with her. I was tested HIV negative after 3 weeks using the ELISA .Tested 4 weeks again using ELISA. The lastest test which i took was using the RAPID was after 5-6  weeks. I experience symptoms like having few swollen lumps on the back of my head but cleared up within days.The lump grow and subsided within days.Could it be HIV Lymph nodes? on /off numbness and needle like pain on my feet and hands also occured recently.. now it's already 3 months after the incident, I dare not go for any further test anymore because im really afraid that i have HIV. My country recommand testing for HIV is 1 month after possible exposure for a baseline and conclusive result after 3 months.. Can u please advise doc ?  
The "Comments" posted below are provided by individuals and reflect their personal opinions only
this is the wrong forum there are no doctors here. Just people with experiences, situations an advice.