HIV Prevention Community

HIV ARS Rash and Symptoms?

I am concerned about a low risk exposure I had 5 weeks ago with a woman. We had protected sex, however after the encounter I realized I had a small tear on the skin of my penis. I'm afraid some of her juices could have come into contact with it before using the condom.

4 weeks after the exposure, I developed swollen throat glands and went to the doctor. I was diagnosed with strep throat and swollen tonsils, but my throat never hurt. My glands are now going down. Also, I developed a temporary rash on my stomach, which was not raised nor was it dark in color. It lasted about 45 minutes and then disappeared. A week later I experienced the same rash and it disappeared in 20 minutes, does this sound like the ARS rash?

I would really appreciate some feedback. Thanks!
No it does not sound like ARS. At no time were you at risk of contracting HIV.