HIV Prevention Community

HIV DNA DETECTION QUALITATIVE..

I have come in contact with a HIV+ person.. At the time I didn't know that he was positive, and found out about it later. We had a 2 month relationship, and had protection during the riskiest activities, and still some times we didn't, oral sex for ex., so, 21 days after last exposure, i went to do a HIV QUALITATIVE DNA DETECTION, on AMPLICOR ROCHE, and it came back negative.
Should I still worry about it?
If you had unprotected vaginal or anal sex, then take an antibody test at 3 months. If those were all protected encounters then you had no risk. Oral sex is not a risk.