HIV Prevention Community

HIV DNA Test by PCR With HIV Antibodies by ICMA

I've had protected sex with a sex worker but I have this thinking that my contraceptive wasn't properly used because it slipped (although I didn't come back for penetration after it slipped). Another factor is that she gave me an oral which gave a doubt that the condom may have been poked. The next day I feel sick like having a flu and it lasted for 1 week. Now I'm just having dry mouth and very anxious about my status.

So I came came to a lab test after 9 days from the exposure for the mentioned type of test on the title (HIV DNA test by PCR) and got negative results. What are the chances that I just got a false negative? I'm thinking about coming back at 21 days (as mentioned recommended by physicians of the test providers although that it can detect as early as 6 days) or 28 days (more prudent timing). Any thoughts on my situation?
You never had an exposure and had you had an exposure PCR-DNA tests are not diagnostic test for HIV.
It was my first and last time of having sex other than my partner. So do you think I may still need to get tested for the other approved HIV test like that so called antibody test? I'm very anxious right now and it was affecting my life a lot. Is it still worth doing that HIV early detection test at day 21 or 28?
You never had a risk therefore you don't require a test.
Thank you guys.

Regardless of that, what are the chance that a false negative may come up on an HIV DNA PCR test on the 9th day after possible exposure?
Very high,any HIV test that early is never going to give you an accurate result unless you test positive of course.
Which has to be confirmed.
So ultimately, I guess I have to wait and get retested. :(

Thanks for your responses.
What do the words''you never had a risk'' mean to you?You don't need anymore testing.
It's because the condom slipped during the intercourse (maybe because of improper usage?) and I'm worried that I may have not noticed that it may got a poked hole during the oral.
Any other thoughts with regards to my test at 9 days and my possible exposure? :(
Results for HIV-RNA came back negative post 28+ days possible exposure. Can I have peace of mind now?
You never had an exposure.