HIV Prevention Community

HIV EXPOSURE

I had intercourse with an HIV+ person and the condom got stuck inside me. I pulled it out and the semen came out on the bed. I tested 3 months later (June 2007) and the test came back negative. i haven't tested since and now I am scared and having anxiety attacks. I have been feeling lightheadness, tension, nausea, my body feels hot (no fever), ear hurts, left side tonsil hurts, have chills and I even notice my menstration only lasted 3 days last month. I have been tired, exhausated, my apettite has increased and I have headaches almost everyday. I am so stupid, I know you agree. What do you think my chances are of being positive? I sent for a take home hiv test. How trust worthy is that? the one that is like a pregnancy test.

Scared, depressed and stupid
Zero. You had protected sex, even if the condom was lost during withdraw.
But how can you say zero if the condom was inside of me when I got off. I had to fish for the condom and when I pulled it out the semen fell on the bed
I am sure Teak is gonna tell you that you had a 12 week conclusive test result that came back NEGATIVE . Thats all that matters 12 week NEGATIVE .. You have nothing to worry about !!!
I work at an agency that does HIV testing and I have heard scenarios where a person was told that they were positive when in fact they were negative and vice versa. This was an ORASURE test. And since I've heard that I have been stressing  and having all these symptoms. I have down pack all the symptoms of HIV .... early, late.. symptoms.

I think you are trying to convince yourself you have HIV . I am not trying to be mean .You had a 12  week CONCLUSIVE test result . Which means you dont have it . A lot of us in here have been there its called STRESS/ANXIETY . Dont worry about it ...
with the condom lost inside and me taking it out. Is there any chance the penis could've infected me while it came out?
Still stressing, worried and have been miserable.
No