HIV Prevention Community

HIV INFECTION

A girl kissed me lips to lips just for might be 3 or 4 seconds, and I am worried about whether HIV is tramsmitted if we touch lips to lips, as it was just a short kiss as it was not a love kiss or any saliva was invovled in it, we didn't touch our tongue to each other tongue just a kiss lips to lips for 3/4 seconds, That girl had done a HIV test 8 months ago and the result was negative, SO kindly advise are there any chances of me getting HIV or some other infection.

regards,
Kissing is not a risk of transmitting HIV.
hiv is transmitted through...
unprotected vaginal / anal intercourse
sharing iv drug works
mother to child

hiv is NOT transmitted through kissing.  skin to skin contact does not transmit the virus and saliva is not infectious.

no risk