HIV Prevention Community

HIV Infection

Dear Dr. I had an intercourse with a woman during which I used condoms but during the foreplay I had fingered her vagina. And later used that same finger to touch her nipples and other parts of body which I kissed.

After four weeks I suffered with extreme cold and sore throat followed by fewer, which lasted for two days. But my sore infection continued for 10 days followed by ulcers in mouth. Its almost 25 days now and my throat is still creating a problem for me. My tongue is white with some redness on the edges. I am also experiencing extreme fatigue and not able to concentrate on works due to tension in mind that I suffered with HIV.

Please suggest do the conditions look like of HIV infection.
You were never at risk of contracting HIV. See your doctor for your concerns they have nothing to do with HIV.