HIV Prevention Community

HIV Negative After 7 Weeks

I have tested HIV negative after 7.5 weeks since my potential exposure. Is it really necessary for me to get more blood work completed from here out, or can I safely file these dark few weeks away once and for all? My partner had never had an STD before, nor has her previous partners, but I am uncertain of any of their HIV status. She was the second partner I've ever had vaginal intercourse with. Thanks for the feedback.
Hi 3 months would be conclusive.
so was it meaningless for me to get tested at this point? lol
Any negative test is good but only a 3 month post exposure is conclusive.