HIV Prevention Community

HIV Non-Reactive test result

I received a non-reactive test result for HIV today... I posted before asking my chances of being infected, it has been 5 1/2 weeks. Do I assume these are right or is it to early to test positive for HIV?
It was 39 days since the day I was questioning that I was tested.

Also, I have read online blow jobs, deep kissing and contact with cut can be a risk factor
I did test but I feel 5 1/2 weeks may be too early. My results today were non-reactive
Thank you.
I know how you feel I took a test at 1 week which was negative and one at 7.5 weeks and got the same result non reactive and hiv 1 was <1.00 negative. but I am still worried I might have it.... It's the worst feeling in the world.