HIV Panic

I had a sexual encounter with a kind of sex worker.
Explanation of sexual act: We got naked, Lip lock kiss for a while, I just fingered her near the clitoris for 3 strokes she dodged my hand to play with her nipples I played with her nipples with the same hand that i fingered her vagina and masturbated myself(Just striking without condom) . Then I wore a  condom and started have ******* her for 3-4 strokes and took it out to see the shocking periods blood I immediately removed the condom with blood and cleaned with soap.

I'm sure that condom did not broke and no blood stains in my penis. My worry is that I fingered her 3-4 strokes and played with her nipples where my hand was totally dry later i masturbated myself will this masturbation act will lead to hiv transmission via penis my opening because of her fluid or blood?  Kindly help me I'm breaking my head off. Later when I spoke to her does she really **** any body without condom she sweared on her kids that she don't **** anyone without the condoms.

Kindly help me pleaseeeeee...
COMMUNITY LEADER
No risk whatsoever. You used a condom for vaginal intercourse and that ensured your safety. Fingering and every thing else is not a risk for HIV. No testing necessary.
Thanks for your valueble answer , Only thing was worrying me was fingering her and maturbating myself trigged my aniexty. Now I got the answer.  Now I can sleep in peace. Keep the good work sir!

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community