HIV Prevention Community

HIV Positive

About 6 months ago I had unprotected anal sex with another male. He is married and told me he was HIV Negative. In the last couple of weeks I have developed a rash on my fingers. It looks like blood spots on surface of my skin. I fear I have HIV. I went for blood work today for something else. When I mentioned to them about testing me for HIV they told me the doctor had to ok it and that they would check into it. They did draw enough blood to do the test once and if she gives her ok. I am really worried about this. Anything you can tell me will be helpful
FIRST OF ALL...CHOOSE A PROPER SUBJECT FOR UR POST...or else NO one will waste their time.