HIV Prevention Community

HIV RASH PLEASE RESPOND

SO, I'm a guy and  I have a small rash about the size of a quarter. Its on my left breast.   It has been 4 weeks since my exposuer and I've had it for at least 3 weeks possibly 4. I'm not sure. However, it is slightly red and has 3 -4 small slightly raised bumps in it. They are extremly small. Anyway my doc said it was fungal. I'm freakin out about it because I'm scared its a ARS RASH. And today I looked in the mirror and it looks like another rash is forming on my right breast. This one looks smaller.  They don't itch and you can hardly tell they are there.  does it sound like the ARS RASH. Can anyone tell me about the RASH PLEASE
Rash is never, ever the only symptom of ARS. If you're symptoms were related to ARS, you would most definitely have a fever. If a rash on your chest is the only thing you're experiencing, then you can be certain you are not going through ARS.