HIV Prevention Community

HIV RASH

HI All,

I had a condom broke.
and tested after 4 weeks and 5.5 weeks with HIV duo test.
they were negative.
at 6.5 weeks I'm having a rash below my lower elbow.

can this be HIV ARSH?
It is like a mosquito bites

THanks plezase advise I'm getting married next week.
not indicative of an ars rash.
Go have that rash checked out by your local gp or even better by a dermatologist. If your tests came out negative, its unlikely to be HIV rash. so just go to your doctor for clarification and diagnosis.
thank you,need to add something.
The rash appears around the wrist and some part of the elbows.
It is a red doted rash looks like mosquito bite. it is highly concentrated around the wrist bone of the left arm. What is the appearance of the HIV ars rash ? How does it looks like?
I know your are not following HIV DUO tests but is my results good enough to clear my mind? I had two HIV DUO tests at 4 weeks and 5.5 weeks, both came back negative. Do I need to get tested again and have normal life with my new wife ?
Thank you....
Your 6.5 test results are very good indication of HIV status, however, test at 3 months post exposure for a conclusive result.
Symptoms are very poor indicators of HIV. Only a conclusive test at 3 months would tell you your HIV status. trust the test, not symptoms.