Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.6k Members

HIV RASH

Can a HIV rash occur on the chest as a red blotch with lots of small pimples?

& Can it exist alone, without other HIV symptoms?
6 Responses
Yes to your first question and highly unlikely to your second question.What was your exposure?
Thanks... well around June I had protected anal sex and unprotected oral sex.. where my partner's cum got into my mouth. Ever since, I hav been VERY VERY worried that I may hav contracted the virus.

I have the rash on my chest, the pimples are very small. I also have very small unusual bumps on my hand.

I have no other symptoms on HIV
You never has a risk of hiv infection from the situation you describe.Other STD,s maybe but not hiv.Please learn to except the facts and let this go.Its causing you stress for no good reason.
Thanks again.. I going for a HIV test 2mrw hopefully... just to be sure
Expect a negative result then.
I went for the test 2day and it came out NEGATIVE :D ...I guess it was anxiety/stress causing the 'symptoms'.

I am very relieved now.. Thanks everyone
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.