HIV Prevention Community

HIV RASH

Can a HIV rash occur on the chest as a red blotch with lots of small pimples?

& Can it exist alone, without other HIV symptoms?
Yes to your first question and highly unlikely to your second question.What was your exposure?
Thanks... well around June I had protected anal sex and unprotected oral sex.. where my partner's cum got into my mouth. Ever since, I hav been VERY VERY worried that I may hav contracted the virus.

I have the rash on my chest, the pimples are very small. I also have very small unusual bumps on my hand.

I have no other symptoms on HIV
You never has a risk of hiv infection from the situation you describe.Other STD,s maybe but not hiv.Please learn to except the facts and let this go.Its causing you stress for no good reason.
Thanks again.. I going for a HIV test 2mrw hopefully... just to be sure
Expect a negative result then.
I went for the test 2day and it came out NEGATIVE :D ...I guess it was anxiety/stress causing the 'symptoms'.

I am very relieved now.. Thanks everyone