HIV Prevention Community

HIV RISK?

Hi I had sex with a ladies one weeks before. i got yellow discharge from pennis. Immediately visited to doctor. GRAM STAIN (Urethral SWAB) (Conventional test taken. and Result is Plenty of pus cells, plenty of germ negative cocci seen. -(is It STD Diseases)?

By Doctor said infection due to un protected sex.  For 1 Minutes i didn't used Condoms. After i have used condoms.

Doctor given antibiotic medicine and he said infection will cure.

I am much more scare of HIV. After 15Days shall i take HIV Test.

Please advice.
Wait 28 days & take duo for conclusive report.
Can tell what type of STD I am affected? How much % chance for hiv?
Only a test can determine if you have HIV, and if she is negative there is no chance for you to get HIV. Try to relax until the 28 is up, and avoid Googling symptoms because that will just make you more anxious because there is no useful answer on Google. There is an std forum for std questions.
I need clarification for below points.

1. I had pain in foot and also burning under the foot. I feel more heat in foot. Is it one of the Symptoms of HIV?

2. What type of HIV test to be carried out after 28 days from the date of Encounter.

3.  HIV test - HIV I & II Elecia Method ll give accurate results in 28 days?

4. Or Shall I take HIV-DUO (IV th Generation test) (Serum,CMIA) on 28th days to have confirm results?

Plz advice
HIV can't be diagnosed from symptoms so the first step to relaxing is to quit cold turkey your Googling symptoms activity and stop examining your body looking for symptom clues because it can't work. Your foot problems are likely in your imagination from fear. There is no sense continuing to report your body because no one here pays attention to symptoms. Take ONE duo which is also called 4th generation at 28 days, and the clinic will be able to advise which kind they will give you.